SwankySwans is an online retailer selling handbags, scarves, shoes, boots and cosmetics to customers, predominantly in the UK, but across the world.
We work on their digital strategy, social media and influencer marketing activity where our role is to use all marketing channels to uplift their first time conversion rate, decrease the time taken for subsequent sales to existing customers and overall increase the lifetime value of each customer. Furthermore, we’re the brand guardians for SwankySwans ensuring a friendly, positive experience on all communications channels.
Some of our activities include:
- Writing and deploying all editorial content across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Creation of original videos, images and mixed media content
- 24/7 responsive communications and customer care
- Managing weekly competitions and fulfilment
- Delivery of weekly Facebook Live broadcast
- Blogger outreach and amplification
- Creation and distribution of weekly sales email
- Managing paid media (Google PPC & Facebook Ads)
- Reduction in abandoned shopping carts through emails and social media engagement.
- Average response time of 3-9 minutes to 100% of direct messages
- 100% of visitor posts responded to, within minutes.
- Week on week growth in fan base of at least 200 fans
- Average post reaches between 5,000-10,000 users organically (zero ad spend)
- Customers have self-created a fanclub for the brand, a #swansquad that join the live shows every week and are social superfans who engage regularly with content
- Decrease in cost per click on Google Adwords whilst maintaining conversion ratio
- Uplift in Lifetime Value (LTV) of customers through sales-led editorial
- Uplift in sales from targeted email marketing activities.