We’ve been working with Cooking Fever, a popular mobile game that now has over 80m players worldwide.
With an audience that is primarily Generation Z, social media is the main marketing and customer care channel for the brand and TAMBA manages all proactive and responsive communications 24/7 to an audience which now numbers more than 5m social media fans.
Some of our activities include:
- Writing and deploying all editorial content across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Creation of original videos, images and mixed media content
- 24/7 responsive communications and customer care
- Managing weekly competitions and fulfilment
- Delivery of weekly Facebook Live broadcast
- Amplifying celebrity endorsements (from the likes of Khloe Kardashian & Vicky Pattison)
- Blogger outreach
- Public relations
- Average response time of 5-7 minutes to 100% of direct messages
- 100% of visitor posts responded to, within minutes.
- Week on week growth in fan base of at least 4,000 fans
- Average post reaches between 90,000-150,000 users organically (zero ad spend)
- Uplifting Lifetime Value of players through proposition-led editorial
- Company cites Facebook as their number one source for delivering new players