Middleweight Web Developer
We are a 25 year old multi-award-winning digital agency specialising in web design and build, viral marketing, mobile applications and social media. Our clients are a mix of high profile brands and global organisations including FTSE100 companies.
We are looking for another Middleweight Web Developer to work on an exciting and eclectic mix of digital projects.
Role responsibilities include:
- Coding to latest best practice standards on web builds and mobile apps.
- Producing code prototypes where required.
- Liaising with clients alongside the account team from a technical perspective.
- Testing all work thoroughly, bug reporting & fixing.
Applicants will have at least 2 years prior experience working in a Web Developer role preferably for a digital agency. We require methodical, hard working and detail oriented people who are keen to play a key role within our fast growing agency.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent MySQL, PHP (Laravel framework) skills.
- Great organisational skills and ability to manage several simultaneous projects.
- A passion for all things digital.
Any experience with the following preferred but not essential:
- Magento or Shopify
You'll be working with a small team of highly skilled and accomplished individuals with excellent career progression opportunities in a vibrant, high octane agency.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.