There’s such a plethora of social media news resources and communities, it would be completely ridiculous to try and read them all every day, but if you’re in social media, agency or client-side, you need to have a shortlist which you do scan every day.
With this in mind, I wanted to share my shortlist as it may offer some resources useful for others. Social media is NOT just Facebook and Twitter so the resources I read, also share a lot of niche or international social network news.
Here’s my list:
1. Mediabistro – www.mediabistro.com / @mediabistro
2. Social Media Influence – www.socialmediainfluence.com / @socialinfluence
3. Mashable – www.mashable.com / @mashsocialmedia
4. Clickz.com – www.clickz.com / @clickz
5. Social Media Today – www.socialmediatoday.com / @socialmedia2day
I hope I might have introduced you here to one or two resources that might be new, and useful to you. What are your favourite social media resources? Share yours by commenting here or tweeting me @thisisTAMBA.
---Kay Hammond is the CEO of TAMBA, a multi-award-winning social media, viral and digital marketing agency in London and Staffordshire. Kay was named Engineering / Technology Woman of the Year 2011 in the Network of Aspiring Women Awards, a prestigious awards scheme for women in business.
Content is free to syndicate however please credit us and link to this article as the source.