Senior Digital Designer
TAMBA are expanding again. We are on the hunt for an experienced senior digital designer to join our team at our Burntwood HQ.
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of the Midlands most productive agencies. There is a structured career path with an opportunity for the right person to play a part in our creative direction and be at the beginning of an exciting growth phase – and be rewarded for it!
You are a senior designer with an exceptional appreciation for graphic design including typography, colour and space with great attention to detail. You’re able to communicate your ideas and have an exceptional digital portfolio. Ideally having worked in a fast-paced agency environment for big brands.
- Excellent eye for design with great attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of and experience in layout, colour theory and typography in digital media.
- Fluent in current graphic design and web design practices using software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of web-based technologies.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of the technical abilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Proven experience of working well within design and development teams
- A strong digital portfolio
- Can help mentor and encourage more junior members of the design team.
- Experience of responsive web layouts
- Mobile UI design experience, both for apps and websites
- Experience of brand development and design for print
- Experience of designing for games and/or social media.
You’ll be hungry to win awards, and may well have several already tucked under your belt. You’ll be confident in front of clients and happy to pitch your ideas to the boards of some of the world’s biggest brands.
All candidates wishing to apply for this role should submit their CV to email@example.com.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.Back